Regional Medical Research Center for Tribals also abbreviated as RMRCT has released a job notification for the 3 vacant post of Lower Divison Clerk.
Here are the other required details for the recruitment notification:
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
Number of Posts: Three (2- unreserved, 1- reserved for OBC)
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900
Age Limit: Candidates must be aged between 18 years to 27 years
- A candidate applying for the post must be qualified class 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
- Candidate should be able to type on the computer at the speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Candidate should carry a diploma in Computer Applications. (Desirable)
How to Apply for RMRCT Recruitment:
- Candidates need to fill an offline application in the prescribed format with all certificates of their qualification, age, caste, & experience. (All the documents must be self-attested)
- Applications should be sent along-with a crossed IPO for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of DIRECTOR NIRTH JABALPUR, payable at Jabalpur.
- Applications must reach the above address on or before the closing date of submission of application as indicated above. Prescribed application format may be downloaded from the website: www.rmrct.org from here.
- Note: For Incomplete and late received applications or those without required copies of certificates no excuses will be entertained.